What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on this site, place an order or communicate via email. However, you can still visit our site anonymously.
- When placing an order we will require personal information such as Name, Address, Email address, Delivery address, Telephone number, Credit card details and other information that may be relevant to the transaction.
- We hold Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and ourselves relating to purchases you make of our goods.
How do we use your information?
By collecting this information it helps us to enhance your shopping experience. The information helps us to understand your needs and be able to provide you with an excellent service. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Improve our products and services
- Send you goods purchased from this website.
- Send invoices and statements, and collect payments from you.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, if you have registered for this. (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive this)
- Internal record keeping.
How do we protect your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is kept securely. In order to protect your information, only a limited number of authorised personnel have access to your records. We store all personal information on our secured network. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your log in details. We cannot however be responsible for information and data sent via web.
Yes. A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer’s hard drive if agreed. This file contains information sent by a web server to a web browser; this enables the site to identify you and certain information relating to your visits and your use of a site.
Do we disclose any information?
We do not sell, trade or transfer your information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. We then have the right to disclose the information that is relevant for the protection of our rights and the rights of others.
You may instruct us to provide you with details of your personal information which we hold under the Data Protection Act 1998. This will be subject to a fee and the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. If you require this please write to:
Eastfield Technical Services
Unit 1, The Farthings,
Hants. BH24 3DZ.
We reserve the right to update this policy if necessary. A new version will be displayed on this page.
– Last updated 28th February 2012.