- 67mm profile
- ELE040/080A0A0J0 Safety Edge with aluminium support
- These resistive safety edges incorporate a conductive runner contact strip
- Are available with either CAT2 or CAT3 controllers to meet requirements for BS En 12978 (2003.)
- Note: CAT2 controllers require the use of a fail safe test function from the control board.
- When selecting the appropriate controller, take into account the number of channels required. If the gate control board has a safety edge input that you want to actuate irrespective of the edge triggered then a single channel device should meet your requirements.
- If you require different inputs to the gate control board to be activated for edge protecting the opening movement compared to the closing movement then a dual channel controller will be required.
- It is intended that multiple edges on the same controller input are connected in series so only the last one required a 8K2 end of line resistor, the other edges will require leads to both ends.
- Rubber profiles for high visual requirements. Simple installation, the aluminum profile that simply clicks over. This results in uniform appearance. Coverline is suitable for vertical installation and for long overtravel distances. Specially developed profiles guarantee the highest switching reliability