- RESIST is access control device that can archive codes or cards and command opening a door.
- Used with a control board
- Sound an alarm in the event of unauthorised opening.
- Control door status (open/closed)
- The electronic control unit comprises two interconnected boards:
-The CPU board, which contains the terminals, buzzer, relays & interface for passive reader
– The keypad board with buttons, the LED indicators & antenna for passive proximity reader.
- Configuring reader and loading codes or cards can be achieved via the keypad or using kit for card programming.
- Dimensions (mm) H100 x L100 x D42
- IP 55 Protection
- Wall-mounted or column-mounted.