- TAG 10 SA is access control device that can archive access cards and command the opening of a door,
- Sound an alarm in the event of unauthorised opening.
- This configuration can manage an area with two entry/exit gates, controllable with Anti-Passback
- The electronic control unit comprises two interconnected boards:
-The CPU board, which contains the terminals, buzzer, relays & interface for passive reader
– The keypad board with buttons, the LED indicators & antenna for passive proximity reader.
- Configuring reader and loading cards can be achieved via the keypad or using kit for card programming.
- Dimensions (mm) H95 x L70 x D44
- IP 54 Protection
- Wall-mounted or column-mounted.
- Additional memory, optionally available, can be used to export/import the card list from one TAG 10 SA to a similar product.