Fadini BAYT 980 Barrier with Variable Options Oil-hydraulic road barrier with beams from 3m up to 8m
- Oil-Hydraulic – designed for continuous use, guaranteeing a reliable standard of quality that represents the operators distinguishing features. It is an ideal solution Car Parks, Private and Public driveways, as well as with Industrial, Residential and Urban applications. Beam movements in opening and closing with slowdown. Unaffected by low and temperature conditions.
- Robust – reinforced structure made of rust-proof treated varnished steel. Finishing in 2 options: Powder coating (RAL 2002 orange red and orange peel metallized gray) or Stainless Steel/inox (please call for this option). Right or Left handed*. Various speed options available. Anodized aluminum beam with safe oval cross section without sharp corners.
- Versatile – in a wide range of versions, with a lot of accessories to meet the most various applications: beams with fencing, beams with integrated LED lights (to improve night viability and save on energy consumption), folding beams (to overcome ground to ceiling space limitations).
- Easy and quick to install – as the electronic controller ELPRO 980 is incorporated in the top of the housing in a dedicated box. Various programmable logic functions are available as well as the master/slave option in case of double opposite mount applications.
- Manual Options – is available with beams (available separately) up to max 6.40m in length (without fence). Ideal for places where no electric power is available.
*Left or Right Hand is based on opening at entry towards the property