- Bircher CLICKLINE Safety Edge (42mm)
- 42mm profile
- ELE030/042A0A0 safety edge with aluminium support
- These resistive safety edges incorporate a conductive runner contact strip
- Are available with either CAT2 or CAT3 controllers to meet requirements for BS En 12978 (2003.)
- Note: CAT2 controllers require the use of a fail safe test function from the control board.
- When selecting trhe appropriate controller, take into account the number of channels required. If the gate control board has a safety edge input that you want to actuate irrespective of the edge triggered then a single channel device should meet your requirements.
- If you require different inputs to the gate control board to be activated for edge protecting the opening movement compared to the closing movement then a dual channel controller will be required.
- Rubber profiles with click- fit foot. It is easy to install, simply fix the aluminium support in place and click the rubber profile into position. The shape of the profile gives the greatest possible switching reliability
It is intended that multiple edges on the same controller input are connected in series so only the last one required a 8K2 end of line resistor, the other edges will require leads to both ends.