- Bircher S-LINE Safety Edge with Aluminium Rail (12mm)
- 12mm profile
- EPE016/012AOV1 S-Line safety edge with aluminium backing rail for mounting
- Suitable for hinge gaps
- These resistive safety edges incorporate a conductive runner contact strip
- Are available with either CAT2 or CAT3 controllers to meet requirements for BS En 12978 (2003.)
- Note: CAT2 controllers require the use of a fail safe test function from the control board.
- When selecting the appropriate controller, take into account the number of channels required. If the gate control board has a safety edge input that you want to actuate irrespective of the edge triggered then a single channel device should meet your requirements.
- If you require different inputs to the gate control board to be activated for edge protecting the opening movement compared to the closing movement then a dual channel controller will be required.
- It is intended that multiple edges on the same controller input are connected in series so only the last one required a 8K2 end of line resistor, the other edges will require leads to both ends.
- When space is at a premium, this unobtrusive safety edge allows a contact to reverse the gate. Ideal when over travel distance isn’t critical. It is designed for protecting hinge positions, where there is a small gap. Ideal for retrofit on existing swing gates and protection on pillars near the hinge position
£99.02 – £138.05 exc VAT
Don't forget friendly and trusted help is ready for you with query you may have!
- You can call for free on 0800 112 3400
- Or email us here: email@example.com