- Technology to control automated operators from remote location
- Developed with CONNECT technology for remote digital control via gateway or locally via CAME KEY
- Freedom of installation by choosing the appropriate connection type (WiFi Ethernet-GSM)
- Can extend the system using SLV modules (806SA – 0040 – 806SA-0150)
- CAME protocol allows total control of the operator (commands, automation status, programming).
- Ability to program scenarios & timers, easily & intuitively.
- Thanks to two output relays & two digital inputs, integrated in the unit, the operator opening or closing can be controlled without the CAME protocol (806SA-0010 – 806SA-0020)
- The Basic GSM version without built in radio frequency mode is also available (806SA-0030)
- CAME AUTOMATION APP & CAME SETUP can be freely downloaded from Google Play or App Store
- RGSM – GSM connect module with 3yr 1nce 480MB SIM, antenna cable & bracket. Free with Always connected kits
- 086SA-0010 – RGSM001 – GSM Gateway module with built in radio for remote of CAME automated operators with CAME CONNECT . (002RSE module included). For controlling up to 5 SLV modules.
Ethernet & WiFi Gateways
- 842EC-0020 – QBEDFSB1 – Radio Frequency & WiFi Smart Home Gateway with one App to manage all connected devices remotely or on site
- 806SA-0130 – QBEMFSB2 – Ethernet-WiFi Gateway for controlling, via the CAME Connect system, up to five SLV modules over radio frequency connection
- 806SA-0140 – Gateway to connect automation to the Cloud via WiFi or locally via Bluetooth selector (50 users).
Accessories for 806SA-0010, 806SA-0030, 806SA-0130, 842EC-0020
- 806SA-0150 – SLV (Slave) module to connect to operator to CAME Connect
- 806SA-0040 – RSLV001 – SLV (Slave) module for automations (002RSE module included)