FADINI DIVO 71 Transmitter Replaces the Fadini Astro 43/2 Piccalo and the Fadini Jubi 433 small.
- 4 button = 4 channels
- Rolling code
- 433 MHz frequency
- Up to 120m range
- Up to 2 years battery life from 3V CR2032 battery
- Dimensions = 75 x 45 x 11mm
REPLACING AN ASTRO 43 TRANSMITTER WITH A DIVO 71 TRANSMITTER
- To check that the DIVO 71 is set to the ASTRO43 range hold down buttons 3 & 4. If the LED flashes once then it is on the correct range. If it flashes 3 times continue with the below instructions
SETTING THE DIVO 71 TO THE ASTRO 43 RANGE
- To code the DIVO 71 to be compatible with the ASTRO 43 press buttons 1 & 4 together for 5 seconds. The LED should flash once. If it flashes 3 times repeat the operation until it flashes once. The Divo 71 is now ready to code.
DUPLICATING A DIVO 71 FROM A CODED ASTRO 43
- Press and hold button 1 and then press button 2 twice. Keep button 1 pressed until the LED flashes 3 times (approx 5 seconds).The LED will then stay on solid.
- Place the pre coded ASTRO 43 next to the DIVO 71 and press and hold any button on the ASTRO 43 until the Divo led flashes 3 times ( approx 5 seconds).
- Carry out the same operation for any additional DIVO 71.
CODING A DIVO 71 DIRECTLY ONTO AN ASTRO 43 RECEIVER CARD
- Ensure all dip switches on the ASTRO 43 receiver are in the off position (down).
- Power the ASTRO 43 receiver.
- Put dip switches 1 & 5 on.
- Hold down the button on the DIVO 71 that you want to use to open the gate until the receiver LED flashes on and off.
- Repeat the task for any additional DIVO 71.
- Put dip switches 1 & 5 back to the off position. The led will flash 5 times to confirm programming is completed.