Oil-hydraulic operator for swing gates with residential and commercial applications.
- Reliable – oil-hydraulic technology and quality with all its internal components to ensure precise and quiet movements.
- Quality – its component parts are unaffected by long operating times and adverse weather conditions. Front fixing to gate by adjustable ball bearing eye.
- Safe – thrust power control by adjustable maximum pressure valves.
- Innovative: a single model – EVO hydraulic locking device allows the installer to set it to meet the application requirements: N reversible, non locking / A locking in open gate position / B locking in closed position / BB bidirectional locking. Hydraulic braking: in opening only, in closing only, in opening and closing, or non braking.
- Easy – quick release system by custom coded key.
- Tested and certified – C marking and type testing according to ITT PDC No.2392-2008
It is always recommended to install an electric lock with gate leafs wider than 2.0m.
- With gate leafs wider than 4m each it is recommended to install always a non-locking version (reversible) and an electric lock
- The HINDI 880 EVO oil hydraulic operators set as non-locking (reversible) require that an electric lock be fitted to the gate/s